Our project, involving countries from LT, ES, RO, IT and TR aims to promote students’ awareness of a healthier lifestyle in connection with healthy eating habits and sports activities. The basic idea is to establish a partnership based on developing and applying the transfer of good practices between schools. It also has an innovative character, which consists of actively involving schools in the long-term process of decreasing obesity and increasing an active lifestyle by implementing the results of the projects in our regions.
• To acquire knowledge and information about the project topics in an international environment;
• To get acquinted with foreign cultures and civilizations;
• To improve public speech skills;
• To improve cooking and food preparation skills;
• To inform students on rules of a safe and correct nutrition and suggest healthy dishes that can combat the desire to eat fast-food;
• To impose a change in the menus os school canteens;
• To create (students themselves) an info book containing photos, descriptions and nutritional values of their favorite dishes in line with their traditional cuisine.
TM1 – Lithuania – REQUIREMENTS FOR A HEALTHY LIFE (December, 2017);
C1 – Spain – EFFECTIVE WAYS TO PREVENT OBESITY (February, 2017);
C2 – Romania – HEALTHY FOODS (May, 2017);
C3 – ITALY – SPORTING ACTIVITIES IN SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT (November, 2017);
C4 – Turkey – DEVELOPING LONG-TERM HEALTHY EATING HABITS (February, 2018);
TM2 –Lithuania – FINAL CONFERENCE (May, 2018)
Booklet 1“Healthy Foods and Nourishment Information for a Healthy Life”. Content: healthy recipes with pictures, nourishment information, analysis of fat food damages (how does it affect obesity), recommendations how to stay fit. European menu – do’s and don’ts. In recipes with pictures we have to think about healthy foods from all the countries, all coming partners have to come with traditional healthy foods (mobility in Romnia). Traditional unhealthy food – we have to give information why it is unhealthy. Pages of the book – up to 50, size of the book – A5. Coordinator of this result– Romanian school.
Booklet 2 “Traditional games to keep fit and healthy“ (Content: traditional or most popular sports in countries, individual sports, less known sports, benefits of daily exercises). Coordinator of this result– Italian school.
Handbook 3 “Obesity: Causes, Effects and Prevention“. Coordinator of this result– Spainish school.
Brochure “Dos and don’ts to live a healthy life“– a result of the fourth mobility in Turkey, coordinated by Lithuanian school.